The successful Relationship Administrator:
- Researches and responds in a timely manner to moderately complex or mid to large sized clients with regards to their needs and interests.
- Acts as a Client Advocate and interfaces between all Departments on the Clients behalf.
- Understands and assists the client with proxy meeting and market complexities (e.g. SEC regulations).
- Works with Mutual Fund client base to efficiently plan mailings for both registered and beneficial shareholder base.
- Provides timely and accurate updates to clients regarding mailing status and other inquiries and issues that may arise in the course of the project.
- Coordinates client meetings and quarterly business reviews on and off site to build stronger business relationships.
- Coordinates new client conversions and existing client testing.
- Engages clients and assists them in understanding the suite Mutual Fund products. Works with the management and Sales Relationship team to escalate attention to potential opportunities.
- Monitors the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Appropriately communicates and escalates external client concern in a fashion avoiding unnecessary personal and client anxiety.
- Updates and monitors internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progress of each project.
- Partners with other Mutual Fund team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes as well as to increase client satisfaction.
- Draws on daily tasks and interactions to further develop understanding of Mutual Funds and the securities industry.
- Monitors project completion from initiation through delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 5 years Industry experience.
- Strong Communication Skills (Written & Oral) Needed.
- Strong Organizational Skills Needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Needed.
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access a PLUS.
Locations: Brentwood, New York