Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent.
Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value.
- Communicates effectively and prioritizes tasks at hand and escalates issues as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Develops an effective working relationship with each team member as well as internal departments, values and leverages diverse perspectives.
- Has a strong focus on “starting with the end in mind”, breaks work down into process steps, plans, anticipates for challenges and identifies solutions.
- Supports and contributes to Broadridge’s client centric culture taking responsibility for client satisfaction and retention.
- Assist in training new associates on the day to day functions and provides guidance with client inquiries.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency.
- Participates on assigned project and special tasks as assigned by management within a set timeframe.
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
Locations: Brentwood, New York