Broadridge is seeking a Business Analyst, Operations to join our growing BBD product team! In this role, you will work as a teammate to both the product and engineering teams on our transformation program to detail existing business workflows and translating those into requirements, user stories and functional specifications.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a financial or technology organization, with strong attention to detail and communication skills. Does this sound exciting to you? We would love for you to apply!
The Business Analyst will be responsible for leading and/or supporting a number of key projects (often simultaneously) from original concept through final implementation. We participate in internal meetings with subject matter experts to extract information and current workflows. We drive analytical problem-solving and deep dives to solve non routine problems that will drive product centric solutions that add value for clients. Drive suggestions on areas of improvement and define proposed solutions. We work closely with product managers, acquiring, and detailing business requirements to build, manage and maintain project documentation including project definitions, user stories, and process flows. We engage with engineering and QA teams throughout the software life cycle, including analysis, design, development support, testing, deployment. We assist in managing the overall project governance by crafting and maintaining project schedules. We take ownership of critical issu es, enlist accurate representation from other support teams and drive towards resolution
- Minimum 3-5 years experience business analyst/client support experience
- Prior experience writing functional specifications and/or user stories required
- Prior experience working in Financial Services industry a strong plus
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a strong track record of cross-team and cross-client team participation
- An energetic, positive and innovative attitude, with leadership and facilitation skills to bring projects to a successful delivery
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- BS/BA degree in Business, Technology, or related field
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email
Locations: Brentwood, New York