Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for an Implementation Business Analyst to work remotely on contract basis. Do you have Order Management / Portfolio Management Implementation experience and a track record of collaborating successfully with teams to deliver outstanding results? We would love for you to help us in facilitating the improvement of efficiency and join our team. We'd love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be supporting significant programs of work in Order Management / Portfolio Management trading environments (Credit, Equities, Options, Futures, Swaps, FX etc.). Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with superb interpersonal skills, demonstrating a consistent track record of delivering projects in an Agile domain.
- You will be responsible for leading new client implementations of Broadridge software (Order Management, Portfolio Management, Risk, Data Warehouse and Reporting) on behalf of clients.
- You'll be responsible for project delivery - requirements gathering, defining the scope, crafting and executing a project plan, identifying risks and dependencies, and aligning internal and client expectations throughout the life cycle of the project.
- You’ll provide focus on quality and delivery efficiency.
- Conduct and lead client virtual and on-site meetings, workflow and technical trainings.
- You will detail client-specific customizations and assist with training internal Support team on client-specific workflows.
- Potentially lead multiple projects simultaneously while meeting expected budget and deadlines.
- You will be responsible for advising clients and offering standard methodologies and workflows based on their feedback.
- Effectively and authoritatively working with various internal teams on client projects and company-wide initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5+ years of Services experience within the Financial Services Industry (buy-side)
- Order Management / Portfolio Management implementation experience in multi-asset class trading environments (Credit, Equities, Options, Futures, Swaps, FX etc.).
- Excellent and effective interpersonal skills, along with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in fast pace environment
- At ease operating in a dynamic, fast growing team, able to be self-sufficient with a can-do demeanor
- Strong analytical and problem solving / decision-making skills
- Self-motivated, driven, and open to adapting to change within a dynamic environment.
- Travel Possible but limited in current environment (25%)
- Software Implementation experience a plus
- Familiarity with .NET, C#/SQL/VB.NET programming is a plus.
- Familiarity with APIs and AWS is preferred
- Solid grasp of sophisticated Internet based enterprise level applications
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and ability to identify project risks a plus.