Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent.
Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value.
- You will communicate effectively, prioritize tasks at hand and raise issues as appropriate in a timely manner.
- You'll develop an effective working relationship with each team member as well as internal departments, value and use diverse perspectives.
- You will have a strong focus on “starting with the end in mind," breaking work down into process steps, plan, anticipate challenges and identify solutions.
- You'll support and contribute to Broadridge’s client centric culture taking responsibility for client satisfaction and retention.
- You will assist in training new associates on the day to day functions and provide guidance with client inquiries.
- You'll demonstrate the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency.
- You will participate on assigned projects and special tasks as assigned by management within a set timeframe.
- Experience in a client relations role or equivalent experience.
- Industry knowledge of Proxy and Corporate Actions is a plus.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow through on tasks to meet deadlines.
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment with a keen attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is highly adaptable, team oriented and results driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Superior proficiency in Excel is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Access, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Ability to act in an ethical, professional manner with a client centric focus, and value being part of a diverse team.
Locations: Brentwood, New York