- Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value.
- You will communicate effectively, prioritize tasks at hand and raise issues as appropriate in a timely manner.
- You'll develop an effective working relationship with each team member as well as internal departments, value and use diverse perspectives.
- You will have a strong focus on starting with the end in mind," breaking work down into process steps, plan, anticipate challenges and identify solutions.
- You'll support and contribute to Broadridge's client centric culture taking responsibility for client satisfaction and retention.
- You will assist in training new associates on the day to day functions and provide guidance with client inquiries.
- You'll demonstrate the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency.
- You will participate on assigned projects and special tasks as assigned by management within a set timeframe.
Experience in a client relations role or equivalent experience.
Industry knowledge of Proxy and Corporate Actions is a plus.
Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow through on tasks to meet deadlines.
Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment with a keen attention to detail.
A self-starter who is highly adaptable, team oriented and results driven.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Superior proficiency in Excel is strongly preferred
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Access, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
Ability to act in an ethical, professional manner with a client centric focus, and value being part of a diverse team.
Locations: Brentwood, New York