Broadridge is hiring! We are currently searching for an Associate HR Solutions Specialist to respond to associate, manager, HR, and external company questions received through inbound calls or case management system (Tier 1). Answer questions thoroughly and within the designated SLA. Document incoming calls using a case management tool (ServiceNow) to resolve issues within identified service level agreements. Questions include Workday and EeTIME system support, etc as well as general HR questions. Conduct research questions and follow-up via outbound calls or email with the requestor as appropriate. Use SOPs, policy manuals, knowledgebase and other reference materials to assist in answering associate/manager inquiries and resolving issues.
Raise associate inquiries to HR subject matter specialists when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required.
- Complete Human Resources and Payroll related transactions (data entry, online personnel files, etc.) utilizing various systems: Workday, ADP, EeTIME, etc. Complete Workday data transactions (new hires, terms, promotions, etc) and correct errors to facilitate the processing of HR and payroll data. Confirm data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification. Workflow Management - Moves items from one step to the next. Reviews discrepancies, requests clarification and advance if necessary. Answer questions about the workflow and the audit trail.
- Work on other HR related activities, including but not limited to: on/offboarding; conduct orientations; complete verification of employment for associates from banks, apartment complexes, electronic personnel file maintenance, etc.
- Runs standard reports, and ad hoc reports to provide data for a variety of internal reporting requirements and HR projects. Reviews integrity reports and suggest changes as necessary.
- Participate in special projects as assigned (system upgrades, testing, NY Wage, etc.).
- Ensure continuous improvement within the team structure: Make suggestions to update, simplify and enhance work and assist in the creation of processes, procedures, knowledge bases, and other reference materials. Stay informed and updated about related policy changes and incorporate any changes in process as applicable.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of any personal or sensitive data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 1-2 years related knowledge of HR policies, processes, and HRIS.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills, including follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask with attention to detail.
- Ability to identify, drive, and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology, and use of MS Word & Excel.
- High level of discretion with confidential material.
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.