As a Manager of CSM you are a strategic problem solver who has the ability to navigate sophisticated situations and foster growth within the team. You have a proven track record of client retention and growth and are a specialist in building deep consultative relationships. Your goal is to lead your team in exceeding the targets that have been established for client retention and growth while coaching them to reach their individual career goals. Responsibilities include:
- Coach and drive performance of each person on the team and effective at removing roadblocks to improve team performance
- Develops others to meet their full potential through training, rewarding talent and sharing success
- Communicates effectively within your CSM team, so people are motivated and clear about expectations and holds everyone accountable
- Be the point person for raised customer issues and help guide your team through client relations and take a customer centric approach day to day problem solving
- In addition to team management you may potentially be a player coach, managing a small book of business at times
- Demonstrates clear, effective decision-making skills in solving difficult problems and exercises sound business judgment
- Assumes personal accountability for actions taken, or not taken, when problems arise
- Analytical; collects data and makes insightful decisions based on data
- Seek lessons in your success and failure (one of our core values at Bluecore!) and maintain a growth mindset
Growth and Scaling:
- Supervise and report on the overall customer health of all customers for your segment. You own the client health for your segment.
- Improve and build processes and tools to scale the growing Customer Success organization.
- Help set and monitor objectives, goals, strategies, and measures for each CSM within your segment
- Continuous improvement on cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product & Engineering.
- BA/BS degree plus 5 plus years experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce. Either team leadership or managerial experience required.
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is required as you will have to be able provide omnichannel strategic advice internally as well as externally
- Digital marketing and/or martech experience is a plus!
- Prior experience managing clients and the desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive with a desire to work in a results-oriented and fast paced environment
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.