WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Fixed Income markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals!
The course developer will primarily be responsible for creating training content to assist internal employees. Being successful in this role requires a strong work ethic, curiosity, and a willingness to learn. We use multiple software solutions, and you will need to become proficient in all of them, so a quick learner with the ability to move seamlessly between them is desired.
- Engage with subject matter experts to set specific learning objectives and outcomes and ensure that content matches those objectives.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as knowledge checks and assignments, to measure courses and content effectiveness.
- Continuously analyze training content and materials to ensure they meet current needs and standards, and proactively provide suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
- Assist with Bootcamp moderated discussions, help keep learners engaged, and actively participate to demonstrate their understanding of the material.
- Assist with grading assignments and help develop a quick way to assess the learner’s ability to understand the material. Write grading scales to assist with quickly and consistently assigning scores.
- Provide and coordinate live training when possible. The sessions could either be for internal employees or clients who need technical training.
- Assist with training documentation articles, including technical how-to articles and step by step guides.
WHAT WE NEED
- Bachelor’s degree or job experience equivalent
- Technology minded – able to pick up various technology platforms such as our Learning Management System, video editing software, Confluence Intranet, and other internal software applications.
- Willingness to learn, the software and systems are continually evolving, so we need someone open to learning something new every day.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and communicate technical information to both technical resources and non-technical users.
- Must be accountable, take ownership of deadlines, and have a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency.
- Possess excellent organizational, time management, and follow-through skills.
- Familiar with learning design principles
- Precise and accurate communicator (both verbal and written) and engaging presenter who exhibits excellent interpersonal skills, patience, and flexibility.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.