Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you're interested in playing a key role in the production of some of the world's best-known brands, then a job on our team of Weekend Supervisors may be right for you! Our dedicated weekend supervisors lead production teams through solving problems and monitoring key operating processes and equipment while promoting and encouraging safe working practices for their co-workers. A successful weekend supervisor will work to identify areas of improvement for operations during their shift in order to achieve their targets in a highly automated and fast-paced environment. The weekend supervisor is expected to work the full weekend.
- Supervise production workforce (Operators, Brewers, and Maintenance Technicians).
- Develop, monitor, and maintain critical control points to ensure excellent process and product quality.
- Coach workforce through troubleshooting and monitoring of operating processes and equipment.
- Coordinate and schedule preventative maintenance work.
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Enforce Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs), safe working practices, department policies and maintain records.
- Primarily working off shifts in a continuous manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2.8 GPA must be in engineering, science or Supply chain.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills, a comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change is essential and critical to this position.
- Flexibility and availability to work any shift on Saturday, Sunday, and some holidays.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!