Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser-Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career goals. Our Utilities Operators work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment and are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be: the very best. Opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!
Base rate of $33.67/hour. After overtime and bonus, any of our Utilities Operators earn an average of $94,940/year
- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: steam, CO2 collection, ammonia and glycol refrigeration, dehumidification, compressed air, and water.
- Perform chemical treatment for boiler water, cooling tower water, and pasteurizer water.
- Responsible for process management, maintenance tasks, lubrication, housekeeping, and sanitation.
- Document and respond to all events that occur during shift of responsibility.
- Respond to operating department requests for assistance with Utility systems.
- Interpretation of and familiarization with piping and instrumentation drawings (P and IDs).
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM), and general corrective maintenance to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
- Analyze process data to drive equipment efficiency.
- Lead and participate in continuous process improvement activities inside and outside the department (PDCA, 5 Why, Lean Six Sigma).
- This is a 24/7/365 facility - the position involves shift work, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Familiarity with automated process control systems.
- Experience with water tube medium pressure boilers; industrial ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems.
- Ability perform mechanical work including valve maintenance/replacement, belt replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, and lubrication routes.
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Prior process safety management (PSM) experience preferred
- Prior HVACR experience preferred
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!