Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
- Manage the implementation of brand programming within the on and off-premise channels to deliver volume and share growth
- Manage the ROI for channel programs and sports partnerships
- Communicate results and priorities weekly/monthly
- Coach and mentor Activation Army Teams and wholesaler sales teams
- Direct channel specific pilots; manage optimization of each channel's key levers
- Cascade annual/trimester channel blueprint (Initiatives and Programs)
- KPI's - Channel volume, share, program execution, distribution
Want more jobs like this?
Get Advertising and Marketing jobs in McAllen, TX delivered to your inbox every week.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years sales and/or marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of regional marketing and sales organization
- Strong communication skills, both internal and external
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and internal system tool
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and a future with more cheers.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.