Our Solutions team provides technical support and offers forward-thinking solutions to nearly every area of the business. By focusing on innovation and technology, Solutions helps the company seek a variety of business challenges such as predicting out-of-stock product, driving efficiency through process automation, and supporting e-commerce platforms
- Executes & Manage Daily (24x7) Cloud Support Operational activities, including: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Crisis Management & Disaster Recovery across multiple technologies & teams to deliver high quality & stable services to NAZ users.
- Handle various off-shore cloud operational support vendors, carrying out contractual requirements & deliverables, including SLA/KPI adherence
- Lead technology projects, including working with multiple vendors and company resource to deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Develop & Implement plans & objectives for the department in an effective & innovative fashion
- Lead infrastructure operational environment and system availability for Unix Server OS Storage and Data Protection.
- Provide input into strategic applications plans and help drive alignment with application teams, security, business, systems implementers
- Drive customer engagement and satisfaction with all support vendors
- Collaborate with application support teams to drive improvements in communication, architecture, and performance
- Partner with Project & Global IT teams to support sophisticated & integrated systems & applications within cloud space.
- Lead audit and security responsibilities that include routine reviews and reporting of technology policies and security compliance
- Maintain relationships with major cloud technology suppliers (ex: AWS, Azure, Google) to continuously collaborate with and increase the business value of products and services received
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field
- Confirmed expertise with Global Cloud Providers in the last 5 years, including Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platforms, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Demonstrated knowledge of key Cloud services (ex: EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, Containers)
- Hands on knowledge of many of the following technologies:
- AIX, Solaris, Linux platforms, database (Oracle & SQL), Netapp, Hitachi, Pure, Google Cloud
- Experience with middleware technologies (Mulesoft, Webmethods, Websphere and WebOperations) a plus
- Knowledge and experience using integration tools & technologies to migrate diverse & sophisticated systems & applications from on-prem to the Cloud, including development, testing, configuration, deployment & monitoring. Proven experience using integration & communication protocols between applications, databases & technology platforms.
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages (ex: Python, Shell, Powershell or Bash)
- Demonstrated experience with System Administration tools (configuration, patch management, server maintenance) & Network Management (firewalls, proxies, IP management, routing, DNS)
- Solid understanding & experience with architecture and design, including utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies. Demonstrated experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, Gitlab, etc.
- Demonstrable ability to understand and work with multiple technologies that encompass new IT solutions
- Demonstrable ability to work with & lead activities of a diverse professional & technical staff, including off-shore vendors
- Superb communication skills & ability to prepare & present project updates & technical concepts/solutions to all levels of management, including IT & business stakeholders.
About Anheuser-Busch For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something extraordinary together. We value hardworking employees who aren't afraid to be ambitious, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.