Budweiser, Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe ou r people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers . Are you up for the Challenge?
Our NAZ Tech team provides technical support and offers forward-thinking solutions to nearly every area of the business. By focusing on innovation and technology, Solutions helps the company seek a variety of business challenges such as predicting out-of-stock product, driving efficiency through process automation, and supporting e-commerce platforms
- Execute & Manage Daily (24x7) IT Infrastructure Operations (on prem and cloud), including: Routine operations and maintenance, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Crisis Management & Disaster Recovery across multiple technologies & teams to deliver high quality & stable services to NAZ users.
- Manage various off-shore IT operational support teams (company resources and vendors), enforcing contractual requirements & deliverables, including SLA/KPI adherence
- Manage technology projects, including working with multiple vendors and company resources to deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Develop & Implement plans & objectives for the department in an effective & innovative fashion
- Manage infrastructure operations environment and system availability for Active Directory, Windows & Unix Server, Virtual Host, Messaging, Storage and Data Protection environment
- Provide input into strategic applications plans and help drive alignment with application teams, security, business, systems implementers
- Drive customer engagement and satisfaction with all support teams
- Collaborate with application support teams to drive improvements in communication, architecture, and performance
- Partner with Project & Global IT teams to support complex & integrated systems & applications within cloud space.
- Manage audit and security responsibilities that include routine reviews and reporting of technology policies and security compliance
- Maintain relationships with major cloud technology suppliers (ex: AWS, Azure, Google) to continuously interface with and increase the business value of products and services received
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field
- Proven expertise with Global Cloud Providers in the last 5 years, including Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platforms, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Demonstrated knowledge of key Cloud services (ex: EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, Containers)
- Hands on expertise in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory, VMWare, Windows Server, AIX, Solaris, Linux platforms, Microsoft Exchange & Office 365, database (Oracle & SQL), Netapp, Hitachi, Pure
- Experience with middleware technologies (Mulesoft, Webmethods, Websphere and WebOperations) a plus
- Knowledge and experience using integration tools & technologies to migrate diverse & complex systems & applications from on-prem to the Cloud, including development, testing, configuration, deployment & monitoring. Demonstrated experience using integration & communication protocols between applications, databases & technology platforms.
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages (ex: Python, Shell, Powershell or Bash)
- Demonstrated experience with System Administration tools (configuration, patch management, server maintenance) & Network Management (firewalls, proxies, IP management, routing, DNS)
- Strong understanding & experience with architecture and design, including utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies. Demonstrated experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, Gitlab, etc.
- Proven ability to understand and work with multiple technologies that encompass new IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work with & lead activities of a diverse professional & technical staff, including off-shore vendors
- Excellent communication skills & ability to prepare & present project updates & technical concepts/solutions to all levels of management, including IT & business stakeholders.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!