- Manually operate semi-automatic machinery
- Required to trouble shoot and perform preventative maintenance (bending, reaching, lifting and stooping is required)
- Perform quality checks and record data into computer systems and programs
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Follow SOP's
- Sorting product to remove defects
- Other duties as assigned
- Bending, stooping, twisting and stretching motions required throughout shift.
- Turn / twist upper body / head while operating the equipment in reverse
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing and walking.
- High School Diploma or GED Certification required
- Mechanical/Industrial experience preferred
- Proven troubleshooting/critical thinking ability
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour schedule, including day and night rotations and required weekend and holiday hours.
- Able and willing to work overtime as required
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?