CO Salary Range: USD 31.78 per hour
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are passionate about production and packaging while working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser-Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career goals. Our Production Weekenders work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment and are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be: the very best. With cross-training opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!
Want more jobs like this?
Get Food and Hospitality Services jobs in Fort Collins, CO delivered to your inbox every week.
- Maintain plant safety standards, it's our first priority
- Monitoring high speed equipment
- Driving fork trucks
- Loading supplies into machinery
- Recording process data
- Performing minor maintenance
- Performing process quality control checks
- Industrial cleaning and sanitation
- Read, monitor, and interpret performance metrics. At AB, we're never satisfied and are always looking to improve upon ourselves
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifing, pushing, pulling, and bending.
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates
- Prior production, warehousing, or related experience preferred
- Fork Truck experience required
- Availability for off-shifts on Saturdays is preferred. Must be able to work varying shifts on weekends and/or holidays (days, afternoons, and midnights)
- Required to be available to train 40 hours/week for 1 week of Safety Training and 2-3 consecutive weeks of skills-based training to complete onboarding and job skill training
- Department: Operations
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!