Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
- Effectively and safely perform rework duties.
- Perform industrial cleaning of production lines, production work areas, or other parts of facility to maintain strict food plant sanitation standards.
- Perform basic quality control checks.
- Operate industrial equipment such as pallet jack in order to load, unload, and/or transport pallets.
- Assume supplemental responsibilities or tasks as assigned
Want more jobs like this?
Get Food and Hospitality Services jobs in Newburgh, NY delivered to your inbox every week.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Ability to continuously stand, bend, twist and lift items up to 50 pounds required.
- Production, manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be able to work the following schedule: 12.25 hr. shifts; 3 days on/3 days off; Rotating day/nights every six weeks.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!