- Maintain machinery, meeting maintenance requirements for 480-volt, 3 phase systems, and minimizing downtime will be necessary.
- Support, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Responsible for programmable controllers and computer process controls.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- 12.25 hour/day team schedule rotating days and nights every 10 weeks. Overtime compensation after 8 hours each day.
- Holidays and weekends are also required.
- Allen Bradley PLC programming and troubleshooting experience required.
- Five plus years' experience troubleshooting AC/DC drives and high-speed computer-controlled production machinery.
- Outstanding communication and team-orientation skills.
- Two years technical certification (or equivalent) required.
- Knowledge of Servos, VFD's and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic, temperature controls.
- Application of high-level quality standards.
- Superior attention to safe work practices.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Superior work history, including good attendance.
- AutoCAD or Solidworks background a plus.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?