Budweiser, Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
The TechOps Network team is responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of the network service/product. Team members may work to rollout new functionality and upgrades and support the ongoing operations.
Within this team, the Senior Specialist is a technical leader responsible for designing and implementing changes to the network, assuming leadership roles in troubleshooting and problem resolution, and providing guidance and documented knowledge (e.g., SOP's, updated guidelines) to other team members.
The Senior Specialist also communicates with internal customer contacts, 3rd party vendors, and management to drive incident/problem resolution, gather requirements, and coordinate changes.
- Design, implementation, and operation of WAN, LAN, VPN, and WiFi
- Leading high-impact incident resolution
- Leading problem resolution
- Documenting SOP's, knowledge articles, standards, and guidelines
- Authentication server support (RADIUS and TACACS)
- 7+ years' deep experience with one or more Cisco WiFi, LAN, or WAN technologies
- 3+ years' experience with all of Cisco WiFi, LAN, and SD-WAN technologies
- 1+ years' experience across broad technologies (Active Directory, Server and Client OS, VPN, etc.)
- Prior experience as a senior technical resource in either design or operations
- Experience with supporting manufacturing plant floor operations
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!