Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our logistics team manages a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause. What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
- Support a wide variety of marketing and brand team new brand / project innovations through AB's supply chain from stage gate approval process through STR start
- Develop and communicate production launch plans to fully support commercial projections for innovation launches in terms of volume and timeliness
- Manage, supervise, and mitigate supply chain losses (obsolete packaging materials and full goods) and service level incorporated with new brand and innovations launches
- Coordinate with 3rd party re-pack facilities to support various innovative packaging initiatives
- Management of corresponding master data for Innovation PCDNs (SKUs) and coding requirements (PPS, stock code book)
- Support analysis for routine SKU rationalization process
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, IT or Business; MBA a plus
- 3+ years proven experience in Supply Chain environments; managerial experience preferred
- Broad understanding of brewery operations, logistical / planning process, raw and packing materials processing, procurement process, and supplier operations
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!