Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser-Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career goals. Our Maintenance Weekenders work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment and are the key to guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be: the very best. With cross-training opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery, overhaul gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc.
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drives controlling high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Lead process improvement and initiate change. Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- Pay - 1.5x Saturdays and 2x Sundays
- SAT: $51.81
- SAT: $51.81
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years of experience on high speed production equipment required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Precision machining skills and welding ability preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
- Ability to work on holidays on all shifts (days, afternoons and midnights. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!