Cisco has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician in Portsmouth, NH. This maintenance position is responsible for the maintenance of all equipment and systems used in the facility.
Specific job duties:
• Supports the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values.
• Maintains and repairs of all production systems and equipment which include: pumps, heat exchangers, chillers, boilers, air compressors, conveyors, packaging and process systems, etc.
• Ensures that all work meets prescribed standards of quality and ensures compliance with all laws, safety procedures, policies, and codes.
• Detects and reports to the Supervisor any unusual conditions, defective materials, faulty equipment, and equipment operating or installed incorrectly.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Installation, Maintenance, and Repairs jobs in Portsmouth, NH delivered to your inbox every week.
• Calibrates and alters machines according to manufacturer specifications.
• Documents work, calibrations using CMMS.
• Participates in and helps inspectors perform all annual inspections such as boilers, ASME vessels, backflow preventers, etc.
• Ensures tools and cabinets stay in compliance with 6S.
• Participates in safety and performs duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
• Understands and is familiar with LOTO/confined entry
• Maintains attendance and punctuality according to company policy.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree in an industry-related science preferred.
- LME/Journeyman electrician certification is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must possess: Understands basic electrical troubleshooting, with the understanding that they are controlled by PLC based control systems (Allen Bradley & Siemens); experience with basic mechanical skills; understands basic PM practices, work order systems, and TPM.
- Experience with CMMS preferred (MP2).
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes, electrical formulas, and handbooks.
- Must be available to work all shifts, including nights.