The Biergarten St. Louis is the ultimate beer & food destination located in St. Louis, MO. It serves as a Tasting Room, a restaurant and one-of-a-kind event space offering indoor and outdoor seating.
- Prepare food according to food handlers guidelines.
- Ensure safe operation of the kitchen equipment and adhere to safety/security guidelines.
- Report concerns to Executive Chef/Sous chef immediately.
- Strong knowledge of cooking procedures.
- Strong knowledge of cooking procedures and kitchen equipment.
- Flexible with job responsibilities and able to multi-task.
- Must keep a clean, stocked, and tidy workspace.
- Must label and date all food stored and rotate food as needed.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Executive Chef and/or Sous Chef Must be available to work Nights and Weekends
- Minimum 1 year experience cooking in a casual restaurant.
- Experience in a high volume restaurant preferred.
- Culinary education preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced team setting.
- Must be open to flexible working hours, including weekends, evenings, and holidays and be available to work at least 25 hours per week.
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!