- Grow sales and share with key on or off premise chain account(s)
- Provide total account management; sell-in programs and brand promotions
- Direct and manage space management priorities of Spiked Seltzer and the account
- Utilize sales tools (smart, eagle eye, iri, iri data web, shelf set, etc.)
- Maintain active communications with field sales and wholesaler personnel
- Evaluate strategies and action plans against allocated budget; manage budgets
- Contribute to the development and management of annual account plan
- Facilitate communication of wholesaler's pricing to chain account(s)
- BS/BA degree in business, finance, marketing or related field.
- Basic knowledge of retail initiatives (particularly category management and information-based selling).
- Advanced computer software proficiency (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, internet).
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
- Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Field and retail sales experience in the beverage industry or other consumer product industries.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing applications (mobility, Siebel, etc).
- Understanding of wholesaler network/processes and wholesaler equity agreement.
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment
Want more jobs like this?
Get Account Management jobs in New Orleans, LA delivered to your inbox every week.
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong-spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch's great history - one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!