The scope and responsibilities of the job are aligned with Global Supply Strategies and support the implementation of Projects in 6 Zones:
- Being the global authority for the automation scope in capital projects execution. Work in close collaboration with Tech Supply, iTech Engineering and the functional areas to support the automation transformation and automation-of-the-future strategy (including our associated automation maintenance strategy) and at the same time to ensure their integration on GTS (Global technical specifications).
- Drive the development and validation of Global Technical Specifications and standards for industrial automation with adaptation for local use - including all safety, environment, quality and efficiency aspects of the equipment operation.
- Work with ZBS - Zone Brewery Support - Capex/Projects and Procurement, ensuring new equipment and new facilities are acquired and built in compliance with Global Technical Specifications and automation-of-the-future strategy.
- Administrator for the system which serves as the library of GTS as well as the automated workflow for new inclusions, updates and document approvals.
- Provide training for Global and Zones stakeholders on the GTS automation.
- Track and manage execution of automation projects and automation aspects/packages in all the projects into the breweries to ensure delivery against schedule, budget and performance.
- Support zones in automation project execution in order to find the most cost effective solutions to deliver the required process performance and to comply with the global functional goals as well as the GTS and the automation-of-the-future strategy.
- Drive global vendors and OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to provide performance improvement solutions.
- 40% Travel including international.
- Master Degree in Automation
- Bachelor's degree in related field, such as mechanical or electrical engineering
- Fluent in English (written / spoken), other language skills constitute an additional asset
- High level knowledge of software programs, industrial IT, IIoT, OT Security and Agile Methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in a technical role in the beverage business or equivalent.
- Successful track record in managing capital projects, especially linked to scoping and implementing process automation and equipment networking.
- Demonstrate ability to influence key stakeholders in the direction of the company objectives, including training for newcomers.
- Experience working in different Zones and Operations (International Experience) is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to operate across different cultural realities, having a strong skill to bridge cultural differences.
- Demonstrated ability to direct project teams through uncertainty and fast-paced environments, able to manage changing environments and requirements in a professional and consistent manner
- Demonstrated management experience within a continuously changing business environment.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.