Global Manager, iTech Engineering
- St. Louis, MO
- Lead Brewery of the Future initiatives through the development, engineering and implementation of new technologies in our Brewery operations to ready them for the future.
- Deliver the engineering development scope of global and key zone innovation technology projects, working close together with interdisciplinary teams ensuring project development and implementation is on time, in quality, on budget and according the defined performance criteria.
- Scout new technologies to ensure the Supply Chain of the Future strategy and roadmap is supported.
- Influence the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) R&D pipeline, so that it is aligned with ABI's strategy.
- E nsure ABI is at the forefront of innovation engineering (r)evolutions brought to market by suppliers.
- Translate the commercial innovation needs into technical capabilities/solutions to enable great new consumer products.
- Identify, validate and qualify new technology providers and alternative technology suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Engineering field. Preferably a complementary advanced level degree, providing further exposure to technology engineering and management together with an understanding of commercially oriented business knowledge
- Min. 5-8 years of professional experience in an engineering capacity either in packaging, utilities or brewing
- Successful track record in managing complex engineering projects, specially linked to innovation and technology development.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, interpersonal relationships, persuasion skills. Ability to work in teams.
- Generate network of contacts with clients and ability to develop a professional relationship.
- Negotiation skills and ability to influence people
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge, ability to summarize and prioritize. Sense of urgency is key, thus act as an owner.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken), other language skills constitute an additional asset.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top