Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
- Manage, lead, motivate, and develop personnel, including selection, performance management, and employee relations by Wholesale Equity Agreement. Schedule and conduct ride-with and team sells as required
- Maintain retail call frequency as required
- Establish and monitor quality control standards (product freshness, finished product loss)
- Develop and execute Impact Selling programs to drive key sales objectives. Develop, implement, and monitor Key Performance Indicators as it relates to the Sales Department
- Ensure compliance with all legal guidelines, Wholesaler Equity Agreement, and Anheuser-Busch standards and policies
- Respond, investigate, and resolve retailer questions and concerns
- Manage expenses for assigned area of responsibility
- Call on chain buyer to develop and implement retail chain programs
- Participate in samplings to support brand awareness and consumer trials
- High school diploma/GED
- Demonstrated coaching skills, supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Valid Driver's License
- Must meet Wholesaler Equity Agreement certification requirements for the position within required timeframes
- 1+ years of Sales Route experience calling on grocery stores and package liquor stores, or similar experience
- 1+ years of experience in beverage or consumer products industry
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.