Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
Anheuser-Busch is looking for a Designer to join the Beyond Beer Launchpad, the company's brand-new team dedicated to nurturing early-stage brands and preparing them to successfully scale nationally. The Designer will work directly with the Copywriter and the Communications Director across several brands, developing compelling brand design, packaging and creative ideas that drive distinct competitive advantages for each of the individual brands within Launchpad.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Design and UX jobs in New York, NY delivered to your inbox every week.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to build upon existing capabilities as well as broaden your functional expertise as you drive our brands through all consumer touchpoints. Examples of projects may include development of 360 brand campaigns, packaging, social and digital content, banners, and point-of-sale assets with solutions that span the gamut from print, packaging, web, social/digital, environmental and new media. Projects may be executed in partnership with internal and external resources.
The ideal candidate is someone ambitious who wants to develop as a designer and is ready to level up their responsibilities and push their creative limits. You must be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional digital design skills.
- Collaborate directly with the Communications Director and Product Owners to further develop and advance the creative output and visual identity for each of the individual brands within Launchpad
- Exhibit a strong understanding of brand development, with the ability to push and expand upon existing designs while keeping current brand integrity
- Work across a wide range of media and channels, from digital content (such as: emails, web design, banner ads, social media), to printed collateral (such as: OOH, POS displays, sales materials), to 3D experiences, and product packaging
- Work with Copywriter and agency partners day-to-day
- Concept brand campaigns and social content across all platforms (FB, Twitter, IG, etc.)
- Create and maintain various collateral and guidelines to help enforce brand standards, elevate designs and aid in retouching mark-ups
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand
- Manage project workload and time for revisions and approvals
- Obsess over craft and details while still being grounded in pragmatism
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate and deliver business results
- 3+ years design experience at an agency or in-house with hands-on brand and graphic design experience.
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- 360 brand design experience (i.e., print, packaging, digital, environmental, experiential)
- Strong aesthetic skills and attention to visual details, with an excellent eye for typography, color, layout, and branding
- A portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrates an exceptional eye for design
- Experience designing and illustrating in a wide variety of styles for all kinds of visual assets and layouts
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of each Launchpad brand and make sure that it is well-represented in the creative work
- Ability to brainstorm and develop creative concepts that combine branding and commerce
- Ability to be organized and work in an agile, dynamic work environment
- Ability to multitask. Excellent time and project management skills to be able to meet project deadlines
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment that relies heavily on both self-starting and collaboration
- Ability to translate business insights into creative execution
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.