An Addison Group client is looking for an all star recruiting coordinator to join their team in NE Philadelphia.
This coordinator will be an integral part of the HR team and will provide regional administrative support in addition to helping with entry level recruitment and on-boarding tasks.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the organization's mission, processes and procedures
- Provides recruitment coordination support, by monitoring applicant tracking, assessment testing review, applicant pre-screens, and sourcing vast candidate pools for entry level positions or high volume openings.
- In partnership with the team, follows up with candidates regarding candidacy status and outcome of interview/selection process.
- Schedules interview dates, compliance screenings, arranges candidate travel logistics, and orientation events.
- Coordinates with HR and new candidate onboarding team for tasks required to be done on-site
- Compiles and prepares regular and special reports on recruitment and selection activities.
- Coordinates local and regional recruiting events and maintains event calendar.
- Supports team, department managers and Talent Acquisition team with basic and moderately complex recruitment issues
- Provides efficient and effective solutions with superior levels of customer service when inquiries and requests arise.
- Processes and tracks billing statements/invoices.
- Maintains knowledge about positions, required skills, competencies and culture of the unit/organization in order to market/recruit/source appropriate applicants.
- Assists with marketing initiatives, including ads, direct mail campaigns, Internet postings, etc.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of recruiting practices and processes as normally obtained through an Associate's Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field with (2) years of experience in a Talent Acquisition or an administrative or a customer service support role in a high volume work environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Good keyboarding skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience using Workday or similar Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.
- Ability to serve as a steward of the culture by working to establish and maintain a caring, collaborative and high performance culture and displaying a commitment to diversity. Ability to understand organizational relationships and structures.
- Ability to continuously learn and seek personal and professional growth opportunities in technical areas of professional focus and to build credibility with customers, peers, and team members.
- Ability to deliver consistent services utilizing the defined Talent Acquisition standard work methods, to address people, process and technology related issues.
- Proven customer-service orientation. Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to discuss detailed technical or sensitive information with internal and external customers. Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills and ability to manage and complete work in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Flexibility with handling and prioritizing completion of multiple tasks/projects in a timely and organized manner.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of the organization.