Supply Chain Manager Job in Oklahoma City, OK
We are working on an exciting Supply Chain Manager Job in Oklahoma City, OK!
You would be joining a great team environment with a stable company where you will be responsible for the overall inventory management, fulfillment, receiving , and development of the team.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager in Oklahoma City:
- Ensure all associates have the necessary equipment and knowledge to execute job functions within each department.
- Verify the shipping and receiving orders meet targeted Service Level Agreements with customers and company standards.
- Develop and Audit processes within the Operations Department as business continues to evolve.
- Partner with Accounting department to help optimize on hand inventory and the dollar amount of that inventory
- Update and ensure all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) within departments are being executed
- Utilize/Develop reporting tools within internal system to provide visibility within Operations department where improvement/resources need to be focused
- Provide analysis and recommendations on strategies for shipping, packaging, loss prevention, efficiency and overall operations functions based on individual analyses.
- Provide yearly budgets for labor, freight, and supplies cost to accounting for company budget
- Complete daily audits on critical tasks and focus on continuous improvement
- Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies and be able to report on their impact financially and/or efficiency gains
Qualifications of Supply Chain Manager Job in OKC:
- 5+ years experience in a supply chain role or distribution environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
If this job sounds like a great fit for you, please reach out to our Oklahoma City, Finance & Accounting team at (405)235-6700.