SharePoint - SharePoint Architect/Senior Developer
- Gloversville, NY
Position: SharePoint Architect
Location: New York, NY
Are you seeking your next role as a SharePoint Architect? Are you interested in working for an established, global law firm? My client is seeking a SharePoint Architect who thrives in a corporate environment, can multitask, and provide excellent leadership to a growing team. This role is a full time, permanent role that starts immediately! Apply for this role today!
- Provide leadership and guidance on planning, designing, architecting, and developing the firm's Intranet and related SharePoint solutions
- Lead technical design and development, evaluating and troubleshooting functional design and system architecture, component and framework programming, as well as driving the technical decision process.
- Lead SharePoint system technical analysis and design employing model and event driven design practices including conceptual and functional prototypes, data analysis, and architectural and functional testing. Oversee front-end and back-end development.
- Develop product functional and technical requirements and design documents and specifications based on business requirements
- Shape the strategy, architecture, methodology and standards for delivering SharePoint solutions
- Guide team to produce user-focused solutions in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Collaborate with SharePoint administration and related DBA/networking teams to assist in maintaining and optimizing the SharePoint environment
- 6-8 years of experience in enterprise-level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions - involved in all stages of the project lifecycle
- Sharepoint 2013/2016 development, administration, health, performance
- Experience using SharePoint server-side and client-side object models
- Experience in writing SharePoint Farm Solutions.
- Experience in creating timer jobs, custom web parts, workflows, custom lists, and document libraries declaratively using Visual Studio.
- Experience in using SharePoint APIs, Client Side Object Model, and Server Object Model.
- Experience with SharePoint Master page UI customizations; branding, CSS, themes.
- Experience incorporating third party libraries such as Kendo UI, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Scripting and automation; experience using Powershell
- Experience with Handshake and nGage is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, leadership, and mentoring skills
- Experience in a law firm or professional services environment is a plus
Why choose Addison Group IT?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top