Senior Web Developer
Oklahoma City area - local candidates only!
Salary- Up to $90,000 depending on experience
The Senior Web Developer will need to be able to work with short deadlines, work on website functionality, and hit the ground running day one. This will require initiative and ability to take responsibility with minimal supervision
- Customization of a sales-based website
- Working on the functionality of the website
- Understanding of writing applications
- Knowing how to write programs for functionality of the website
- Customization of website
- Experience writing code to meet website needs.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a programmer/developer
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation