Senior Loan Review Specialist
- Washington, DC
Our client, one of the top management consulting firms is seeking a candidate with 5-10 years of Loan Review experience. The positing is an indefinite consulting opportunity with potential to convert permanently.
- Responsible for supporting a federal loan program. Serve as the operations manager overseeing loan forgiveness operations for the Paycheck Protection Program. Responsible for project management around the loan forgiveness process. Experience managing a large team involved in loan servicing, payment collection, loan origination, and executing payouts to investors.
- Manage tasks related to the posting of borrower payments, monthly funding of loans, proper payment of fees to stakeholders, and reconciliations of payments to the program.
- Serve as liaison between Client, government stakeholders, and contractor. This role supports key program stakeholders in issues resolution and other inquiries as the primary liaison between the servicing entity and other entities.
- Provide key inputs for monthly operational reporting to government client. Reporting includes key operational performance metrics, service level agreement compliance, and updates on prioritized projects across the engagement.
- Experience drafting business requirements documents for modernization and enhancement efforts.
- 5-10 Years of Loan Review experience
- Knowledge of financial loan origination and servicing systems, experience in loan servicing/loan operations/special servicing.
- Experience in Federal Financial Services Consulting preferred, although commercial financial management experience will also be considered.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills.
Back to top