Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, has experienced double digit growth last years and are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Senior Financial Analyst
- Directs the development, analysis, and interpretation of financial information including the timely preparation of budgets and forecast in order to inform the business regarding operating results & cash flow position on a short / long term basis
- Senior Financial Analyst must provide corporate level financial visibility, reporting and analysis to finance and executive leadership
- Senior Financial Analyst assists in preparing monthly and quarterly financial commentary and identify key drivers of variances to budget/forecast and provide analysis and commentary of deviation from plan, be able to run scenarios and gauge the budgetary impact from them
- Implements and manages FP&A software
- Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for leveraging knowledge of the business group's activities and responsibilities including understanding the businesses strategic initiatives and issues, requirements, mission, drivers, and interdependencies and links creative financial solutions to assist business leaders achieve their objectives
- Maintains thorough knowledge of financial data/information sources
- Senior Financial Analyst must have a Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics and 5 years' related work experience
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top