Social Services organization located in Manhattan is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to start immediately.
Job Summary: Will report to the Controller, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for working with members of the Finance Department staff and senior program staff.
- Assist in developing the agency budget and reforecasts
- Maintain the position control structure and track agency staffing
- Create and maintain financial dashboards and other analytical tools to assist the agency in focusing on key financial issues
- Assist with creating board and committee presentations
- Prepare quarterly reports to funders
- Manage budget modifications with funders
- Prepare ad hoc financial analyses for the CFO
- Prepare quarterly reconciliations for various balance sheet & revenue accounts
- Assist with audit work papers
- Strong Excel skills
- Develop financial analysis to support strategic decision-making
- BS/BA in Accounting, MBA, or comparable degree related to financial analytics
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible positions with direct involvement in the interface between financial management and technology.
- Proficiency in computerized accounting systems, Blackbaud-Financial Edge, ADP payroll and Microsoft Office