Role: Senior Accountant, Fixed Assets
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Internal Job ID: 312376
Our client seeks a Senior Accountant (Fixed Assets) to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual fixed asset reporting such as PP&E and lease roll forwards, supporting documents for financial statements notes and other relevant analysis.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process, prepare journal entries, analyze accounting transactions, and perform reconciliations for various accounts.
- Provide information to external auditors and management as needed; prepares audit schedules as necessary.
- Process fixed asset transactions such as additions, retirements, transfers, and depreciation for capital assets.
- Prepare working schedules and supporting documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible GL experience.
- Fixed asset and ASC842 lease accounting experience preferred.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills required to prioritize and efficiently execute tasks.
- Strong Excel skills.