Interim to perm
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA or CPA track desired
Key Knowledge and Skills
- Desired software experience (any of the following): Great Plains, Deltek Costpoint, ADP, Concur, Solomon, Microsoft Dynamics Navision or AX.
- Exceptional analytical skills and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong business sense and maturity
- Understanding of accounting principles