Up to $60,000 salary based on experience
In this role you will be responsible for the following: developing, implementing, and administering programs to recruit top candidates who are skilled for the positions Nationwide.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and pre-screening applicants.
- Maintaining a constant applicant flow.
- Adhering to policies/procedures in recruiting and HR department.
- Assist with development and implementation of programs for employee retention and morale.
- Meet and exceed recruiting metrics consistently.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Must have at least 1-2 year experience in the area of recruiting in a high volume environment (hourly positions is highly preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
- Multi-tasked orientated.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, at all times.