- Charlotte, NC
- Acting as the primary recruiting contact for managers within the firm
- A minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting a range of financial services roles
- Ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within financial services.
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization including senior level managers
- Prepare and maintain reports regarding recruiting efforts
- Ability to manage an open requisition load of 10-20 requisitions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working with an ATS
- Strong experience working directly with managers and decision makers
- Experience recruiting for a professional services firm
Why choose Addison Human Resources & Administrative?
- Benefits : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits and 401K.
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : Addison Group has been in the market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies and can help you get connected.
- Options : Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
Back to top