Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Acting as the primary recruiting contact for managers within the firm
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Experience recruiting for high volume and/or technical roles
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization including senior level managers
- Prepare and maintain reports regarding recruiting efforts
- Ability to manage an open requisition load of 10-20 requisitions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working with an ATS
- Strong experience working directly with managers and decision makers
- Experience recruiting for a professional services firm
Why choose Addison Human Resources & Administrative?
- Benefits : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits and 401K.
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options : Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.