Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for a Receptionist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Receptionist is responsible for answering phones, greeting guests, coordinating and scheduling conference rooms
- Receptionist must prepare and process expense reports
- Receptionist must prepare reports and correspondence using Microsoft Word
- Receptionist is responsible for calendar management for the office
- Receptionist is responsible for travel arrangements and reservations
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Receptionist must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Receptionist must have 1-3 years office experience
- Receptionist must have a professional phone presentation
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top