- Binghamton, NY
Are you in the job market looking for immediate opportunities?
Addison Group is looking for you! Our client, an International Investment Bank is looking for Receptionist professionals to join their Administrative team.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Pay rate: $16 to $23
This position is contract to hire
Financial/Bank experience is highly preferred.
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- High degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Over 1 year reception experience ideally 2-4 years experience
- Can operate a switchboard of 35 line
- Experience in office administration is a nice to have.
• Ordering and set up catering in a presentable fashion
• Identify cost efficiencies with catering orders
• Set up conference rooms when required
• Liaison with technology/helpdesk and administrators in regards to setting up video conferencing, projectors etc.
• Ensure conference rooms are always clean and in a presentable fashion
• Ensure kitchen is neat, restock and order kitchen supplies
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top