Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Pay Rate: $16 to $23
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- High degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Over 1 year reception experience ideally 2-4 years experience
- Can operate a switchboard of 35 line
- Experience in office administration is a nice to have.
• Ordering and set up catering in a presentable fashion
• Identify cost efficiencies with catering orders
• Set up conference rooms when required
• Liaison with technology/helpdesk and administrators in regards to setting up video conferencing, projectors etc.
• Ensure conference rooms are always clean and in a presentable fashion
• Ensure kitchen is neat, restock and order kitchen supplies