The Receptionist/Front Desk position is the most crucial role at Addison Group. This is the first point of contact for most clients and candidates with Addison; it is the voice and face of Addison. Without the Receptionist successfully managing the phones and flow of office visitors (candidate interviews or client in-office meetings), the Recruiters and Business Development Managers are not able to be successful. The successful candidate will understand the time sensitive nature of managing the phones and visitor flow, as well as understand the importance of professionalism in communication and appearance. Strong Customer Service skills and excellent communication required.
The position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet all visitors of office in professional and positive manner.
- Answer and transfer inbound calls in timely manner, ensuring short on-hold time.
- Managing flow of office visitors and heavy call volume in calmly and professional at all times.
- Print and review of all candidate applications to ensure completeness of application, including tax forms and I9s.
- Coordination of interview rooms and testing computers to ensure short wait times.
- Coordination of conference room calendars to ensure smooth scheduling between multiple groups.
- Coordination of any additional meeting within the office, as needed.
- Maintain reception area, interview rooms and testing areas in neat and clean fashion.
- Receive and send out mail or packages
- Other projects as requested by Addison staff
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
The Receptionist must be results-oriented with a high sense of urgency and ability to work calmly under pressure with a variety of personalities. Addison Group will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to succeed in this position.
Back to top