Our Phoenix, AZ based client is looking for a Property Accountant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has experience with month-end close, process improvement and financial statement preparation. This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Process all general ledger transactions, prepare reconciliations and research discrepancies.
- Manage a portfolio of properties with frequent acquisitions and dispositions.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements.
- Research reconciling differences and errors, and process correcting journal entries to maintain accurate financial records.
- Provide support for external audit of annual financial statements.
- Sales tax experience
- 3+ years of related work experience in a property accounting environment
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation