Order Entry Representative
Are you looking for a full time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Order Entry Representative.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Wood dale, IL
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, 1 hour lunch
- 6 mo -1+ years of experience working as a Data Entry Clerk or within Order Entry
- Accuracy in typing, detail oriented, experience entering numerical and alphabetical entry
- Check and respond to phone calls and email in a timely manner. Enter sales orders with MS Excel.
- Process sales orders, arrange shipments, and update invoices within MS Excel
- Ensure computer entries are correct, maintained, and up-to-date
- Work with UPS and FedEx shipping software
- Paid Training
- Competitive benefits
- Team invests is career growth and advancement with employees goals
- Family type feel environment
- Paid OT
- High visibility role within a quick growth company
- Benefits effective at 60 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation