An Addison Group client is looking for an Office Administrator to support their Philadelphia office 3 days/week. This is a completely in-office part-time opportunity.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers alike.
- Maintain n accurate member digital database and digital files through organization's software
- Accepts and delivers office mail and packages to appropriate colleagues
- Support the Vice President Operations & Finance with Accounts Receivable tasks, such as creating invoices, processing payments, and bank deposits
- Track inventory of office supplies and give feedback on budget
- Coordinate building and equipment maintenance and repairs and provide in-office appointment support.
- Convert paper files to digital
- Maintain internal tracking reports and documents
- Provide general event support as necessary, such as name badges, mailing flyers, registrations
- Create accurate correspondence, as needed
- Seeking someone highly organized, detail-oriented, and analytical who can manage multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities. Good time management skills are required.
- Strong computer skills required - intermediate or better knowledge of computers including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Database utilization experience and high comfort with mobile applications are a plus.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; and making adjustments to plans.
- Ability to work independently, anticipate needs, and plan ahead.
- Professional and customer service-oriented individual with uncompromising ethics.
The Office Administrator works in a typical office environment. A typical workday will include, but not be limited to: walking around the office, sitting at a desk, using the computer, using office machines, moving boxes/office supplies, organizing/moving files, and speaking on the phone. Periodically, the Office Administrator will be required to attend events. These events may take place outside of regular business hours and outside of Center City Philadelphia.