Multiple MRI Technologist positions with a growing company!
Addison Group is working in tandem with a large local company to accelerate their growth. We are seeking multiple MRI technologists for permanent positions across Austin to join the team. If you have a technologist license with any degree of experience, we want to talk to you! We are offering competitive pay and a substantial sign-on bonus for any and all new hires. We are also looking for Mammography Techs and CT Techs!
Location: Multiple locations throughout Austin
Relocation bonus up to $1,500!!
Day to day:
- Performs and maintains daily check-ups and quality control on MRI scanners required by American College of Radiology (ACR), and the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) and any other credentialing organizations as required by law.
- Maintains a safe MR environment including proper screening of all persons entering the MRI suite following best practice standards and performance of:
- Proficient understanding of requirements related to the safe scanning of MR conditional objects.
- Provides magnetic field and hearing protection for self, other staff, patient and/or guest according to the prescribed safety standards.
- Understands emergency quench procedures.
- All MRI examinations and equipment in their assigned work area.
- Proper positioning of the patient.
- Selection of the appropriate protocol with maintaining acceptable technical adjustments.
- Proper post processing of MRI examinations.
- Proper identification of cross sectional anatomy.
- Digital information systems utilized in the performance of assigned work, such as Radiology Information System (RIS) and PACS.