Title: Director of Advertising
Salary: $125-135 + Bonus + Long-Term Incentive
Location: Nashville, TN
- Design, manage and drive marketing strategies for all out of home communications, paid and unpaid media including but not limiting to billboards, radio, digital marketing, sponsorships, etc.
- Responsible for the entire organization website, ensuring that it represents the firms's values.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent branding image throughout marketing strategies, materials, media sources, and events.
- Responsible of the relationship with our website partner, creative agencies, media agencies, printers and any vendors that develop our marketing strategies by setting clear expectations, analyzing results from efforts, etc.
- Cross-functionally collaborates with all stakeholders that have relationships with advertising partners (loyalty platform, Social Media, and IT stakeholders to communicate and fulfill advertising elements).
- Through metrics and KPIs, manage and assess marketing initiatives, analyze results and use insights to inform and develop future marketing related enhancements, tactics, and processes.
- Design and develop marketing initiatives and communicate marketing activities with other business units, field teams, and departments on a regular basis to ensure integration and support for programs and initiatives.
- Provide leadership to direct reports, and mentorship to facilitate the future growth of company leaders.
- Identify, brainstorm, plan, organize, and manage innovations around advertising that help the organization achieve our brand and sales goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have marketing and business experience.
- Must have experience leading a team.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at a time, as well as multiple vendors and agencies.
- Be able to identify and prioritize short term initiatives and long-term strategies.
- Organized individual with outstanding people skills and a professional attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate through various mediums.
- Ability to analyze data and make sound recommendations based on facts.
- Strong attention to detail, from the design venue to the ability to compare reporting outputs to source data, identify data quality issues and resolve.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with stakeholders to identify the best possible solutions.
- Highly curious, dedicated and inspired by a shared mission and vision.
- Ability to work nights or weekends if needed to accomplish company goals.
- Proactive and self-motivated to always seek excellence.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Results oriented mindset
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree preferred in Marketing, or related field; a minimum of 5+ years. MBA a plus.