Title: Director of Digital Advertising Measurement & Strategy
Location: Remote -
Our retained client is a national leader in their space. This role reports into the VP of Marketing and has a dotted line to the President of the company. The ideal person will have a mixture of experience from ad-agency and private/public company experience.
Cut the Chase Details to be considered:
- Experience: 10 + years minimally
- Strong analytical ability to look at third-party data and make key advertising spend decisions
- Communication - Ability to present a clear concise digital marketing/advertising plan to execs
- Consistency - Ability to track what is working and what is not and provide change guidance
The Owner wants YOU to be in charge of the ad spend, push/pull the spend levers by utilizing third-party analytics. YOU will be responsible for the ROI and changing course and explaining your methods the the executives. Are you up to the task?
This person will manage process and third-parties, they will be highly motivated, results driven strategist with proven success in increasing digital media performance while upholding brand integrity. Extensive knowledge of media trends and experience in strategy development with highly competitive industries that take consumers from discovery, consideration to ultimately purchase.
Their elite digital marketing team is expanding, and this is a newly created role for the company.
You will leverage your experience in advertising and industry and provide expert level insight from customer, SEO and other third-party data.
· Must provide insight on modern marketing and advertising approaches, identify opportunities and help lead improvements.
· Develop and provide data-based insights, presented in a clear and concise format.
· Recommend, monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals.
· Establish, identify and communicate timelines, priorities and deliverables to all stakeholders to ensure goals are met.
· Partner with other managers to ensure projects and delivered within quality, time and budget requirements in: SEO, SEM/Paid Search Campaigns/Paid Social Media Marketing / Mobile Marketing/Display-Video Advertising
· Recommend and drive improvements, including detailed project plans and monitoring progress through action planning.
· Assist with scoping project requirements, priorities and budget, delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
· 8+ years of marketing experience within an agency and/or internal marketing department.
· 4+ years of hands-on digital marketing or analytics experience.
· Deep knowledge of modern marketing technology, testing methodology, platforms and methods.
· Expertise in leading integrated, personalized digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, leveraging web analytics and proprietary data models to identify qualified traffic and optimize accordingly.
· Modern Marketing and Advertising techniques with a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
· Exceptional ability to use sales and marketing data to inform, develop and refine strategy, coupled with unique talent in communicating insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
· Excellent communicator, believing you learn more by listening than talking. You effectively communicate verbally and in writing, including formal presentations with all levels of the organization.
· Track record and reputation as a collaborator. This Team Member will be someone we are excited to bounce ideas off, who brings an open mind to balance previous experience and interacts in a positive and professional way.
· Experience managing projects and campaigns and effectively communicating with internal or external clients/customers.